Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
LEGO® The Globe – 21332
Ages – 18+
Piece Count – 2585
Where do you want to go today? Dream of your next travel destination as you build The Globe (21332). Created by a fan-designer and brought to the world by the LEGO® Ideas team, this display model recreates the spinning movement of a vintage Earth globe with the help of LEGO Technic™ elements and features glow-in-the-dark tiles decorated with the names of continents and oceans. There are buildable ship and compass icons, plus ‘The Earth’ nameplate to complete a charming centerpiece to enhance the decor of any home or office.
Travel without moving
A journey of 2,585 pieces starts with a single brick, and illustrated instructions are included to guide every step of your building adventure. This collectible model makes the best gift for yourself or travel-loving friends.
Unplug, unbox and unwind
Welcome to LEGO sets for adults – a zone of zen for focused, hands-on creative building. From the wonders of the world to movie magic, pop culture icons and more, there is a LEGO set waiting for you.
- Spinning Earth globe model for display – Explore the world as you build this The Globe (21332) set, a detailed LEGO® Ideas replica of a vintage Earth globe
- Authentic spinning movement – Two LEGO® worlds collide to build this globe, with LEGO Technic™ elements to recreate the classic, spinning axis and LEGO System bricks to replicate the spherical shape
- Glow-in-the-dark decoration – Light up the room with decorated tiles displaying the names of continents and oceans
- Buildable ship and compass icons – Build vintage-style ship and compass icons to attach to the globe, and affix ‘The Earth’ nameplate to the base for a finishing touch
- Gift idea for adults – Treat yourself or give this 2,585-piece LEGO® Earth globe model as a birthday, holiday or surprise gift for someone passionate about travel, geography, arts or decoration
- Buildable home or office decor – This display piece measures over 16 in. (40 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Includes an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus illustrated instructions to guide your hands-on, mind-on building experience
- The LEGO® fans’ choice – This construction model for adults is one of many LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group
- Premium quality, no compromises – Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met strict industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they meet rigorous global safety standards