Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
LEGO® Minecraft® The Mushroom House – 21179
Ages – 8+
Piece Count – 193
Take Minecraft® players aged 8+ into another dimension with the hands-on LEGO® Minecraft The Mushroom House (21179) – a great gift for kids aged 8 and up.
Minecraft fun at the mushroom house
Minecraft players can get hands-on creative at the giant mushroom house. Its walls and roof lift off for easy access to the crafting table and furniture. Outside, Minecraft hero Alex uses a bowl to collect soup from the mooshroom cow. But plans change when a skeleton spider jockey rampages through the scene. The imaginative play possibilities are endless when kids enter the Minecraft mushroom house.
- Minecraft® adventures – The creative play possibilities are endless, inside and outside the fun-packed LEGO® Minecraft The Mushroom House (21179)
- Authentic details – The set includes iconic Minecraft® characters Alex, Mooshroom and a Spider Jockey, along with cool features and fun accessories from the best-selling game
- Inspire imaginations – Kids can lift off the roof and walls to access the house interior. Outside, there’s a mooshroom to milk and a skeleton spider jockey to battle
- Fun-packed gift – This set makes a perfect birthday, holiday or any-day treat for Minecraft® players aged 8 and up
- Versatile playset – The set measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (15 cm) deep, while the tree and chest area can be reconfigured to make different layouts
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards