Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
LEGO® Designer Toolkit – Patterns - 41961
Ages – 8+
Want a premium arts-and-crafts kit for ages 8 and up? Give any kid or crafts fan a gift everyone will talk about with this LEGO® DOTS Designer Toolkit – Patterns (41961) kit! The set features 10 different DOTS canvases, including a double-row bracelet, adhesive and stitch-on patches, 2 message tags, desk tray, pencil pot, note tray and a large photo frame, plus more than 860 tiles in 5 different styles and color universes for decorating. Kids can assemble and create endless designs on the itemsto express themselves however they like.
Play with the range of colors
DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play as they make and decorate the different sets. Anything goes with this mix of useful and wearable items and loads of creativity-inspiring, colored tiles because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS sets are packed with possibilities to inspire imaginative play for creative kids.
- Make, decorate, use – Wow any trendsetting kid or crafts fan with this LEGO® DOTS Designer Toolkit – Patterns (41961) DIY set. The creative fun starts when they open the box
- Endless design possibilities – Stretch kids’ creative and innovation skills as they explore the kit, with 10 iconic DOTS canvases in fun colors, plus more than 860 tiles in a range of inspiring colors
- Creativity in a box – This set is made for inspiring kids’ imaginations, whether solo or in a group. Kids can also use any of the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS tile kits (sold separately) to expand designs
- A creative adventure for ages 8+ – Any passionate crafts fan will love this premium kit. The mix of wearables and useful room decor items, plus loads of colorful tiles, make it a fun gift for any kid
- Useful, portable fun – The note tray measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide, so there’s plenty of space on this and the other 9 items for kids to unleash their creativity
- Decorating startsquickly – Easy-to-follow inspiration in the box makes creating a snap, with tiles in a wide variety of inspiring rainbow colors so kids can really show off their passion for design
- Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS kit represents open creativity. The wearables and easy-to-make room decor items offer endless chances to build children’s ingenuity and poise with fun
- Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO® DOTS sets let kids experience the joy of LEGO play through creating and personalizing their own jewelry, wearables or room decor items
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure this LEGO DOTS Designer Toolkit set meets rigorous global safety standards