Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Olaf’s Castle Fun - 43204
Ages – 4+
Piece Count – 108
Enchant kids aged 4+ and grow their building skills with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Olaf’s Castle Fun (43204) set, featuring a castle with 2 levels, a spinning ballroom floor, an Anna mini-doll figure and Olaf and Kjekk LEGO figures, plus interactive digital instructions. Located in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, the intuitive tools help kids visualize the real model as they build.
Build, play, imagine, grow
This 4+ set helps boost children’s confidence with a fun play experience. Helpful Starter Bricks give youngsters a sturdy base for their build. Each bag of bricks contains a character, so kids can start the play at any point – and complete the whole set later.
Engaging family fun
4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the fun with youngsters. If grown-ups are also new to LEGO building toys, not to worry – kids can take control because this set comes with picture instructions, making it easy for those who are just starting to read to follow the progress.
- Build, play, nurture – Give fans of horses or Disney’s Frozen aged 4 and up a set full of play possibilities to inspire imaginative fun with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Olaf’s Castle Fun (43204) set
- Fast fun – This 108-piece set includes a castle build, Disney’s Anna mini-doll figure, plus Olaf and Kjekk LEGO® figures. Each bag of bricks contains a figure so kids can start playing quickly
- Animal care play – This set encourages kids who are into animals to express their nurturing side as they help Disney’s Anna brush and care for Kjekk outside the castle
- Fun gift for ages 4+ – Disney fans will enjoy this set full of imaginative possibilities, with a setting based on a Disney Frozen movie. It’s also a treat for a child with a passion for animals
- Play and display – The castle measures over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 4.5 in (12 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and can be displayed in kids’ bedrooms once they’ve finished playing
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, young builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Features for fuss-free building – This 4+ set comes with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids just learning to read
- Learning through play – 4+ buildable toys are designed to help hone key ready-for-school skills, such as communication, concentration, imagination and self-expression
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently