Deliveries will be shipped via FedEx to billing address provided. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. See below for full terms and conditions.
LEGO® Telehandler - 42133
Ages – 7+
Kids aged 7+ who love construction toys and tow trucks can have lots of fun with this 2-in-1 building set. The LEGO® Technic™ Telehandler (42133) buildable model comes with realistic features like the steering, lifting arm and tilting forks. There’s also a buildable pallet to lift, so kids can role-play different construction site adventures.
A 2-in-1 build
There’s lots to keep kids busy with this cool building set as the Telehandler model rebuilds into a Tow Truck toy with steering and a lifting crane arm.
Learn through play
LEGO Technic construction sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A treat for kids – Construction fans can enjoy time building and playing with this LEGO® Technic™ Telehandler 42133 toy for kids
- Authentic features – The Telehandler model includes realistic details like the steering, lifting arm and tilting forks
- Includes a pallet accessory – Kids can create role-play adventures using the Telehandler to lift and move the pallet
- A 2-in-1 build – The Telehandler model rebuilds into a Tow Truck toy with steering and a lifting crane arm, letting kids enjoy even more construction-site role play
- For young truck fans – This building set is designed for kids who love construction toys and tow truck models
- Measurements – The telehandler model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide
- Learn through play – The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building sets for kids who are ready for a new building challenge
- No compromises – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety ensured– LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards